Local Talk

new to exeter

(5 Posts)
julielj Fri 16-Nov-12 13:54:36

Hi, we've recently moved to Exeter with our 3 year old girl and 11month old boy. Hubby at work all day and I know absolutely NO-ONE!
We are just findimg our way to groups and classes but I would love to meet some mums for coffee and chat ...?
Currently renting in Exwick but mobile and keen to get out
x

CiderPunk Sat 17-Nov-12 18:37:07

Hi Julielj! Welcome to Exeter.

There are a few parent & baby/toddler groups about... Ones near you would include St Thomas Methodist Church on Cowick Street, and there's all sorts on at the West Exe Children's Centre

If you fancy venturing into town, then the Hub on the Green on Cathedral Close offers lots for parents & kids.

Other than that, keep your eyes peeled for Mumsnet meet-ups starting in 2013 once we've got Christmas out of the way!

eclecticmix Fri 30-Nov-12 22:53:24

Hi I have a nearly 3 yr old girl & a 15 month old boy. We live nearish to your end of town. I'm looking to make some more friends with children similar age to mine. I work part time around my husband's shifts. It'd be great to have a chat smile

glyders Tue 29-Jan-13 21:41:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

HannahMR Sun 03-Feb-13 16:13:29

Hi Julie.
How are you settling in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now