Local Talk

Meet up Cowley and St David's Mums

(6 Posts)
AnnaBonnett Mon 04-Feb-13 22:27:08

Hi I am Anna the Mum's net ambassador for Cowley and St David's. Calling all mums in the area for a meet up sometime soon! I was thinking coffee/ lunch at the Imperial! Let me know if you ate interested and give me a couple of dates that suit and we can see what we can do! It would be good to meet, chat and share experiences and depending on the weather take the little ones into bury park.
Looking forward to gearing from you!
Anna

AnnaBonnett Mon 04-Feb-13 22:27:43

Oops typo hearing not gearing!!!

CiderPunk Wed 06-Feb-13 10:40:49

Lunch at the Imperial sounds lovely, I'm in! Mondays or weekends are best for me...

AnnaBonnett Thu 11-Apr-13 14:06:21

Hi have found out that mid Devon mums are meeting on 29th April at the red deer next to Crediton tescos and thought it would be nice to join them! Hope to see people there!
Anna

Rutwe Mon 15-Apr-13 17:01:49

Just to say next St Thomas and Exwick meet up is this coming Saturday 20th from 3pm in Cafe at 36 on Cowick St, all local Exeter mumsnet terms welcome! Ruth

Rutwe Mon 15-Apr-13 19:06:46

Just realised stupid autocorrect turned mumsnetters into mumsnet terms which makes no sense, sorry! Just to say if anyone fancies joining the St Thomas meet up Saturday all are welcome, Ruth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now