Local Talk

Pramble in Crediton

(9 Posts)
AnnaBonnett Thu 07-Feb-13 23:23:06

Hi all I am a member of FOCC ( friends of Crediton Children's Centre).
At the moment we are looking into running a pramble group log on to our facebook page or reply here if you are interested in joining us.
We will be holding a get to know you meeting soon.
Anna

HannahMR Fri 08-Feb-13 08:34:55

I'm in!! But you already knew that!!!

I was thinking of doing one at Haldon Hill. I really enjoyed my walk up there with Holly the other day and the views are stunning.

In the summer, we can stop for a picnic somewhere on route. Or find a nice pub like turf locks or double locks. The canal walks will be easy with prams too.

Let me know if you need any help organising Anna x

CiderPunk Fri 08-Feb-13 14:02:01

That sounds lovely. I'm guessing a pramble is a kind of buggy walk, would that be right?

AnnaBonnett Sat 09-Feb-13 23:49:17

Yeah pramble is a buggy walk.
I have the routes that the childrens centre used to follow but I can't see why we can't try further afield. Although, we will probably do most walks in Crediton area so those without cars aren't left out.
I am going to speak to the centre and organise a meeting for all those interested to get together. It would be great to have help Hannah thanks x

HannahMR Sun 10-Feb-13 07:43:50

No worries Anna. Just let me know how I can help and I'll di what I can xx

AnnaBonnett Tue 12-Feb-13 21:50:02

Those of you interested in the Pramble group we can use the Crediton Childrens centre to meet up on Mon 25th Feb.
I thought before we start it would be good to get together and find out what people are wanting to gain from the group etc.
The meeting will be at 1pm on the 25th Feb as most people who responded said mon afternoons would be best.
Can you let me know if you are coming. Thanks

HannahMR Tue 26-Feb-13 21:27:58

Next (first) Pramble is Monday 4th march, 10am at the crediton Children's centre. Everyone is welcome smile

AnnaBonnett Sun 17-Mar-13 20:47:43

We are prambling tomorrow ( Mon 17th March)for anyone interested. 10am at Crediton Children's Centre. All welcome x

CiderPunk Sun 17-Mar-13 23:03:00

great stuff! I'll be chained to the laptop unfortunately... have a lovely pramble!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now