Local Talk

Facilities in Exeter

(7 Posts)
HannahMR Mon 25-Mar-13 14:53:41

I'm currently sat feeding in Debenhams and realised I'd never stopped here before. I'm pleasantly surprised by the changing facilities.
The room is lockable and quite large so has plenty of room for pram and shopping!

Where in Exeter have you stopped to feed or change a nappy and what was your experience??

Iwasherefirst Mon 25-Mar-13 22:03:21

I've used Debenhams most of the time as it's big enough to have DS1 and 2 in there comfortably. I think JL is good too?

HannahMR Wed 27-Mar-13 06:24:57

I used to go to JL but the room is quite small. Handy if you want to quickly feed though, but Debenhams is huge! grin

CiderPunk Tue 02-Apr-13 21:54:08

Do mothercare still have a baby changing rooms? I seem to remember that it was also a toilet, which is a good idea of course if you have a pram and need the loo, but less good if you need the loo and someone in there is in the middle of a breastfeed!

CiderPunk Tue 02-Apr-13 21:55:54

Hey wouldn't it be good to do some sort of nappychange/breastfeeding/bottle warming map of Exeter city centre?

Dinky's cafe has great baby change facilities, right down to step-up stools by the sink for little handwashers.

PinhoePinhole Sun 07-Apr-13 23:57:18

Exeter Babies' website has reviews of baby changing facilities.

I never go into town with the dc if I can help it, so my info is a bit dated, but used to shamelessly use the library (pre refurb). The Phoenix has a locked, good sized room (ask front desk for key). M&S have a big cubicle in the ladies' that's handy for coralling a toddler in!

HannahMR Wed 10-Apr-13 12:54:31

A map is a good idea. I only know of the places that I know...but would be good to see where else has them nearby.
I don't know how to do the map though .. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now