Local Talk

Stroller advice!

(4 Posts)
HannahMR Sun 16-Jun-13 21:35:13

I'm looking to put my travel system aside now than my dd is 9 months. Our travel system lives in my car as the steps to our front door makes it near impossible to bring in each time.
My dh looks after dd when I'm working on Mondays so he said he wants to get a cheapie (maybe 2nd hand) buggy to 'chuck in the back of his works van' to save him remembering to get the pushchair out of the back of mine every week. Have considered a mamas and papas one, or the silver cross pop.

Also, I'm looking to get something a bit easier to fold (travel system has to be folded without seat) so is a bit awkward. It's served it's purpose and will continue to do so for a few months yet, but I was thinking of getting something like the Baby jogger Citi Mini for the longer term.

So I guess my questions are:
1) what pushchair would you recommend (and why) for dh. Occasional use.
2) do you rate citi mini (for the main buggy) or what else would you recommend, and why?

Tia.
Hannah x

CiderPunk Tue 25-Jun-13 20:23:24

For occasional use I'd recommend the Quinny Zapp. Folds up really small and is fairly robust. Only downside is that the seat doesn't tip back if the passenger wants a kip (not that this ever stopped DS from napping!)

EggFlipped Wed 26-Jun-13 22:39:11

Aldi have strollers for under £20 at the moment - a good cheapie for the back of DH's van.

HannahMR Sun 30-Jun-13 03:47:58

Great. Thanks!
We got a Baby Jogger City mini so i'll see how we get on with that. Might get a cheapie too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now