3 FREE classes: Contakids

(1 Post)
RuthElio Wed 27-Apr-16 19:24:09

Hi! I would like to open ContaKids classes here in Exeter. I need to refine my class & gain experience and will therefore be offering 3 classes to the same group for free. Places will be limited, and participants will be under no obligation to join any class in the future.

Dates, times and venue will be announced shortly: three dates in May / June.

If you're curious and have a child or grandchild between 2 & 4 years old, or think someone you know might be interested in taking part, please email me at ruthjanssen@me.com

What is ContaKids?
ContaKids is a unique class for children aged between 2 and 4 and their parents/carers. Using simple games the child and the parent experience moving together and play which is fun and beneficial for all. Children enhance and improve their motor skills and self-confidence and parents develop a sense of trust in their child and themselves. ContaKids stimulates the development of healthy reflexes like balance and grip, encourages proprioception and self confidence, and helps parents take care of their own bodies when playing games with their children. Both parents and children are strengthened and challenged. Most significantly, it's 45 minutes of giggles and smiles for the Little one and their Adult. For more information, please go to www.contakids.com

To share this offer, please copy this shoutout link:

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now