Local Talk

Funtastic Fantasy Golf Livingston

(4 Posts)
Groovee Tue 11-Oct-11 11:56:14

Hi everyone

My children love the crazy golf at Dunfermline but as winter is drawing in, I was delighted to be told about an indoor golf in Livingston. Went yesterday and it was reasonable prices, and glow in the dark golf which was great fun. You can find their page on Facebook or the website www.wix.com/noodledoodle/funtasticfantasygolf#!

Speaking to the owner they hope to keep the prices low to encourage people to come and have fun. They had a free bouncy castle as well as facepainting glitter tattoo's etc.

Mum2Fergus Tue 15-May-12 23:54:48

Hi Groovee, I think we've messaged each other on various topic pages previously. Thinking of a move to Linlithgow, is that local to you?! Have you any feedback/tips for the area?

jennyftm Sun 17-Jun-12 22:10:03

I must look out for this golf in Livingstone. There is also a family golf centre at Brucefields at Stirling that is good, although mostly its an outdoor place with driving range. www.bestgolfcoursesinscotland.com/courses/brucefieldsfamilygolfcentre/brucefields.html
And in reply to previous comment, yes you could travel quite easily from Linlithgow to Dunfermline. Linlithgow is a very nice family town although I imagine you will have investigated all that - we have quite a few friends who live there and some commute to Edinburgh for work.

jennyftm Fri 07-Sep-12 18:54:53

There is also good crazy golf indoors at XScape in Glasgow at Braehead - this is just off the M8 so you would probably easily get there from Livingston - an hour at most, maybe quite a bit less.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now