Lonel.y mum seeking new friends

(6 Posts)
pollybundle Sun 29-Jul-12 14:30:36

Hi I'm Gail and I am 35 (nearly) and I have a 4 yr old son. We live in Denny and I am looking to make new friends (mainly for myself) for tea/coffee/cinema/nights out etc

I do not have a big circle of friends and as I find it hard to make new friends. If anyone would like to get in touch that would be lovely.

I hope to hear from someone soon, take care

Gail x

worrywortisntworryinganymore Mon 30-Jul-12 08:45:30

Hi Gail!

I'm 40, have a 4YO and a 3YO but live nowhere near you!!!!! (But happy to chat or have the kids be penpals!) PM if that's of interest.

At the risk of getting banned from MN grin I am going to suggest you try <<<whispers>>> netmums. They have a lovely 'meet a mum' section and I've met several good friends on there now.

MN is a very open, public forum... and rather anonymous.

lochblue Wed 19-Sep-12 13:05:12

Hi Gail I live in falkirk too, im 33 ish and have three boys, feel free to message me if your still using this would like to make a new friend too smile

thanks Seonaid

Krystyna34 Sun 21-Sep-14 21:58:03

Hi Gail,

I am from Banknock, just along the road from u. I don't know many people in this area and am keen to have extra friends. I am 35 an pregnant with my first child. Motherhood is brand new to me.

If you fancy a chat please message me.

Hedges90 Sat 01-Nov-14 10:20:43

Hi, I'm Laura, I'm 24 years old expecting my first soon...I would love to meet up with you and other Ladies in the area - you're very welcome to mine for hot drinks and biscuits. Get in touch xx

smiler29 Wed 23-Mar-16 09:06:44

Hi, I'm a first time mummy to a 6 month old baby boy, looking to meet other mums in the Larbert area. Any out there?? 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now