Local Talk

New to falkirk

(10 Posts)
andysprincess Mon 02-Mar-09 14:33:34

i i recently just moved to falkirk with my DD who is 10 months old and due another baby in October looking to make new friends through here as im from fife originally and moved through here to be with my partner xxx

Hi I live near Bathgate. I have a dd of 10mths and a dd of 2.5 and a ds of nearly 4.

Welcome to the area!!

saraloui Tue 10-Mar-09 10:46:26

Hi I have a 2 year old DS and a 6 month old DD and live in Falkirk (we moved here in May last year).

Sugarkane Wed 11-Mar-09 11:40:53

Hi I moved to Falkirk about 2 yrs ago, I have DD who is also 10 months and like andysprincess I am due in October. In fact are you me haha.

andysprincess Thu 12-Mar-09 17:49:35

haha sugarkane when you due in October?

Sugarkane Thu 12-Mar-09 19:30:25

Im still waiting 4 my scan to find out, as bf was messin up my periods an I was silly enough 2 4get when my last 1 was. I had some implantation bleeding a few weeks ago so have feelin im 7-8 weeks an due the end Oct. How about u?

andysprincess Fri 13-Mar-09 11:25:03

Im due in the 12th so ill be 10 weeks on Monday

Rumpel Mon 16-Mar-09 21:47:39

Hi Ladies - just wanted to pop in and say I am chairmummy in this area for another Mummy site - netmums, and have been organising meet-ups for Mums/Mums to be. I don't know Falkirk that well yet so they have been mostly in Stirling so far but would appreciate any heads up about where to go in Falkirk. The next meet-up is March 31st 1/1.30 at Sprinkerse View (used to be Hungry Horse and Webspinners) beside the Holiday Express in Sprinkerse Retail Park, Stilring if any of you are interested.

Also planning to go to Kidzworld in Alloa in April - they have a specific softplay area for babies as well as the softplay for older kids.

GioLML Thu 11-Jun-09 18:27:09

Hi there

Also new-ish to the area and also due end October...

any meet-ups etc please let me know,

Gio

20+6

Rumpel Sun 14-Jun-09 20:10:01

Ladies please check out the 'other' site (whsipers netmums) for local thread info - it is much busier than this one and we organise regular meets for Stirling/Falkirk area. i try to pop in here to but don't always manage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now