New to Dunfermline

(7 Posts)
KatStock Sun 28-Aug-16 12:56:51

We're moving to Dunfermline in September as my husband has a new job in Edinburgh. We have an 8 month old baby girl and I'd like to get to know other local families and would be really interested to hear if there are any groups/activities anyone recommends for babies/families in the area?

Thanks

K

Unterdenlinden Sun 28-Aug-16 21:35:41

Hello and welcome to Dunfermline! I have a daughter of the same age. I'd recommend baby sensory classes, but also doodle and splat for when they're 12 months old - here - doodleandsplat.co.uk/doodleandsplat/. I'm not great at going to groups but my health visitor gave me a list of them so worth asking at your GP weigh in clinic?

RumAppleGinger Sun 28-Aug-16 21:43:16

Both of my boys went to Musical Steps , at Queen Anne High School. Inga is lovely and very welcoming and it's a fun class.

Welcome to Dunfermline.

kat2016 Mon 29-Aug-16 09:40:42

Ah brilliant, thank you both! Underlinden - if you ever fancy catching up so our babies can hang out together give me a shout. I'll check out the swimming pool too as my little girl loves Baby Bubbles where we live at the moment and also Rhyme Time at our local library. Sounds like Bookbug do equivalent sessions in Dunfermline? Lots to find out about!

kat2016 Mon 29-Aug-16 13:53:42

*Unterdenlinden even! Moving house with an 8 month old is already taking its toll on my ability to spell.

user1471421772 Mon 29-Aug-16 14:17:43

Turtletots is great if your wee one enjoys the pool - they have classes in Dunfermline. I also take my 4 month old to Jo Jingles music classes. There are loads of things on, rhyme time can be found on the Fife council website along with craft activities etc. Welcome to Fife!

kat2016 Mon 29-Aug-16 19:04:32

Sounds great! Thanks! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now