BuckleyMug Tue 13-Nov-12 20:47:34

Just that really.
Anyone fancy a natter?

BuckleyMug Wed 14-Nov-12 23:44:29

Helloooo, anyone?

<watches tumbleweed Passing by>

Ah well, I'll try again tomorrow.

BuckleyMug Fri 30-Nov-12 00:53:49

Seriously, is there ANYONE else in flintshire?

Pleeeease come and say hi!

<lonely>

BuckleyMug Mon 04-Feb-13 19:40:18

Am I really the only one in flintshire?

I have volunteered to organise a meet up but it looks like I will be the only one.

If there is anyone there, please come and say hi.

BuckleyMug Fri 01-Mar-13 22:05:40

I have organised a meet up. It is me and a glass of wine in my conservatory at 8.30 pm all welcome grin

BuckleyMug Fri 01-Mar-13 22:13:22
NCTFlintshireWrexham Fri 06-Feb-15 21:31:57

Hello!

I am the local Parent Support Coordinator for NCT Flintshire and Wrexham branch.

I arange meet ups for local parents, anyone is welcome - bumps, babies, toddlers. And you don't have to be a member of the NCT!

We have Prams in the Park, which meets at Alan Waters Country Park usually on the first and third Thursdays of the month. Meet in the cafe at 10am and set off for a stroll around the pram friendly path at about 10.20.

We also hold regular get together at play centres, coffee shops and sometimes even Chester Zoo. These are often on a Monday but we try to offer a variety of days, depending on volunteer availability.

In the summer months we like to plan a big picnic, so keep an eye out for details.

We hold NCT nearly new sales twice a year at Mynydd Isa community centre. Thesis a great way to either stock up on all those pregnancy/baby/toddler essentials or clear out some outgrown items of your own whilst also raising money for charity.

Our next sale will be on Saturday 25th April 2015. We are expecting this to be our biggest yet, so do come on down and grab some Bargains!

If you are interested in selling then please email NNS.FlintshireAndWrexham@NCT.org.UK

Details of all of these events can be found on our Facebook page - search "NCT Flintshire and Wrexham branch". We also have a private group of the same name -please feel free to add yourself!

The local branch is run entirely by volunteers and we always looking for new volunteers. It can be as little as hosting a coffee morning or helping for a couple of hours at the nearly new sale, to taking on a role such as a newsletter writer. If you are interested or would like to know more then please get in touch!

The NCT, or the National Childbirth Trust is a national parenting charity. They provide support during pregnancy and the first 1000 days. They also campaign to improve maternity care and ensure better services and facilities for parents. For more information please take a look at the website www.NCT.org.uk

medielin14 Tue 24-Mar-15 23:49:25

bit quiet in Flintshire then? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now