Local Talk

Childrens Party Entertainers

(8 Posts)
dotjs70 Wed 29-Aug-12 20:44:55

Hi there, I'm arranging a birthday party for my 8 yr old and am looking for any recommendations for party entertainers. Also has anyone used Mr Giggles or the song and dance factory? Also what is a normal price range/ Any help would be much appreciated.

thecatsminion Thu 30-Aug-12 07:11:01

My sister used Pirate Pete a few years ago and he was good. She also got the Animal Man, although the kids get to touch the animals/beasties so best if your kids won't be too scared to do that. Not sure about prices, sorry.

giraffesCantGoBackToSchool Thu 30-Aug-12 07:41:05

song and dance factory are fab!

giraffesCantGoBackToSchool Thu 30-Aug-12 07:41:55

also been to a funkydance party, that was good too

dotjs70 Thu 30-Aug-12 22:18:14

Thank you!

AmritKaur1 Thu 13-Sep-12 21:04:14

The creation station arty party

lagera Sun 16-Sep-12 08:38:54

For my daughter's 8th birthday party a couple of years ago I used the play in the clay party bus, which I think is now based in Drymen but will come to your house depending on numbers.

The bus is a double decker bus. On the upper floor is the pottery work shop and below is eating and party area. The pottery made by the children was delivered ot me about a week later.

The price at that time was £10 a head for 2 hours. This include the pottery lesson and a really nice party bag. It was really good value. I provided the food.

All the childen really enjoyed the pottery making and the novelty of having a party on a double decker bus!

The contact is louise@playintheclay.co.uk

tizzytots Wed 07-Nov-12 17:53:53

Hi i went to a party where Mr and mrs juggles were entertaining i ended up staying with my daughter as she was a bit under the weather , and absolutely loved it , fantastic entertainer . i have booked a party for next Jan and cant wait , they do have a website mrandmrsjuggles.co.uk 01202569280

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now