Local Talk

Creation Station classes?

(5 Posts)
Jergens Wed 12-Sep-12 21:59:19

Just wondering If anyone has taken their LO to these classes and if so, are they any good?
Thanks

TroublesomeEx Thu 13-Sep-12 13:43:45

Hi

My daughter has been to Creation Station activities at local fayres and a birthday party.

I'd say it's very expensive for what it is. It's one thing if you're taking your child to music classes or gym, but this is essentially painting and cutting and sticking which you can do at home for a lot less.

I thought it was a huge rip off tbh.

Jergens Thu 13-Sep-12 17:26:35

Thanks folkgirl. I don't mind paying for a class if it's good value but will probably give these classes a miss!

AmritKaur1 Thu 13-Sep-12 21:00:36

Hi there!
I feel it's great fun! And good value for money!!!
If you have siblings its half price and unlike music or gym class you don't just get an experience of the class you get something to take away
We get to play and be messy not like at home.
I would always say give it a go yourself.
There is a buy one get one free session offer for Glasgow classes
Hope that helps xxx

thanksforthememories Thu 13-Sep-12 21:08:40

jergens I take my 11 months daughter to the baby discovery class down in partick on a Monday morning. She really enjoys it and it's a cosy class and all other mums/babies very friendly.

I'm also a nanny and have taken older kids to a class as well. I would def say we got value for money. They create lots of wonderful things, it's not just glueing and sticking. Yes, it's somthing that perhaps you can do at home, but I don't fancy getting my kitchen covered in clay!!

You can always give it a try, there are usually offers on. I'm sure when we started back baby discovery after the school holidays it was buy one, get one free.

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now