Local Talk

Sunday afternoon free activities for kids

(4 Posts)
Vonstance Sun 13-Jan-13 10:11:01

Hiya - I hope this is ok to post? I'm working at The Grosvenor Cafe on a Sunday afternoon between 1-4 offering some crafty activities for kids so that you can get a hot meal in relative peace! There is no charge for customers to participate and I try to have a few different things on the go at each session. As an example, last week I had playdough for the teeny boppers and for the older kids we had stained glass window hangers, bookmarks, calenders and thank you letters.

I had to use a different username for local chat for some reason, but I many of you will know me as blottedcopybook from the main boards or indeed from The Life Craft smile

McPinoTata Fri 18-Jan-13 21:12:00

great!! I checked it on the web and said that it's Sat and Sund. from 12 to 3 for the wee ones, it's that true?
Cheers

Vonstance Sat 19-Jan-13 21:13:52

Hiya! I'll need to check about Saturdays as I don't work then, I know there's a face painter in but not sure about crafts. I'm usually in 1-4pm on Sundays but I'll be in a wee bitty earlier tomorrow as most of the families seem to come in at lunchtime so I'll be starting around 12.30 smile

Vonstance Mon 21-Oct-13 13:19:26

Just to update this, I'm now here on a Saturday and a Sunday. Come along, it's a really lovely way to spend an afternoon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now