Local Talk

Things to do with baby in Cambuslang/Rutherglen

(4 Posts)
joloucam Tue 28-May-13 12:10:16

I'm struggling to find activities for my 8 month old, we do bookbug at the library on Tuesday and Thursday and are on waiting lists for st brides toddlers but apart from that we're a bit bored :-(
Any suggestions greatly appreciated x

HameLDaeMe Wed 29-May-13 15:14:37

Hi - I was just about to ask about any toddler classes on in the Cambuslang area as I don't have a car anymore. Hoping someone else will come along with some ideas!!! smile

I can't find anything apart from the library rhyme time as I hate toddler groups (I am not very chatty so tend to sit in the corner with DS so have given up). My friend takes her LO's to Jo Jingles in Ferniegair and said there used to be a class in Cambuslang Institute but there was such a small turn out it was cancelled sad

I will be watching this thread with interest...

HameLDaeMe Wed 29-May-13 15:20:47

Oh, I just realised - there are a few soft play centres around here. There is Runamok up in Whitlawburn that has a baby section and there is a massive soft play up at Playsport but I don't know what the baby area is like... Not sure if this is what you are looking for. HTH

fionatheosteopath Sun 02-Jun-13 19:30:09

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now