Local Talk

Primary school thornliebank

(6 Posts)
rehma Tue 25-Jun-13 23:48:45

I'm totally confused. Which school is best between Eastwood, Thornliebank and St.Vincent? All primary school's in Thornliebank.

Hope someone can help med.

tacal Thu 11-Jul-13 19:32:53

I know someone who says Thornliebank school is good. I am in Shawlands so dont know much about the Thornliebank schools. Hopefully someone will come along who can advise you. Do you have a dc who is starting school this year?

rehma Mon 15-Jul-13 00:29:59

tnx for reply tacal. My daughter's will be starting school in 2015, if I'm not wrong. Both will be starting same year as one is born end of march 2010 and other one is born beginning of feb 2011. smile

tacal Mon 15-Jul-13 09:47:11

wow, that is great you will have two in the same year at school. It took me a long time to decide which school to register my ds at. It was visiting the schools that helped me decide. I took ds with me when we visited the schools and we both liked the same school. It seemed like the school he would fit in best and be most comfortable in. Some schools have open days and other schools will arrange a visit if you phone them. You are doing the right thing by looking into it all now. Good luck.

rehma Tue 13-Aug-13 22:39:25

does anyone know how St.Vincent primary is?

ermumof2 Wed 21-Aug-13 18:56:58

St Vincent's is in Carnwadric. There is no Eastwood Primary School. Thornliebank primary is in East ren so if you are Glasgow based I believe East Ren council are discouraging placement requests. Good Luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now