Local Talk

West End(ish) excercise classes with childcare?

(4 Posts)
Chocolateporridge Thu 08-Aug-13 13:46:25

I would love to join an excercise class but can't seem to find anywhere that has a creche too, and as I have no-one to help with childcare it's a bit tricky. I'm actually in West Dunbartonshire but I have transport.

Anyone got any suggestions?

carovioletfizz Fri 09-Aug-13 10:31:53

Hi Chocolate, I know that Yoga Bellies do mums and babies classes but it sounds like you are looking for something that you can do on your own whilst the wee ones are being looked after. I've tweeted this discussion so hopefully someone will come along soon to help! Caroline

Polo1 Wed 02-Oct-13 23:24:08

Marry hill community centre. I can't remember the morning I used to go to a baby singing group there, but after my class there was another exercise class and I'd be able to put my son into the crèche. If you ring them up they'll be able to tell you, sorry I can't be of more help. You do need to get to the crèche early- I was never actually able to get him in as they have limited space and were full by the time I legged it up there!!

Polo1 Wed 02-Oct-13 23:24:44

Sorry I mean maryhill, my iPod changed it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now