Glasgow Rape Crisis Centre fundraising book sale

(3 Posts)
Izzykerr1012 Fri 29-Jul-16 08:42:13

Anyone in Glasgow city centre tomorrow? Maybe you'll be coming in for the Merchant City Festival or the March for Independence? Why not come along to the Spoon Café on the corner of Albion Street and Trongate to visit our Mammoth Fundraising Book Sale? We have the most amazing selection of children's books from tiny wee bath books, to pop ups, to fairy tales, to science and dinosaurs, to young adult books. They are all really reasonably priced with all children's books 2 for £1 and the small ones at 5 for £1. And of course you might find a wee something for yourself - for that quiet time (who am I kidding!) when your wee angels are settled with their own books.
See you tomorrow - there will be a lot of coffee and cake action going on as well so don't miss it :-)

I was planning on going to the Merchant City Festival tomorrow (if it's dry!) so I'll pop in for a browse.

Izzykerr1012 Fri 29-Jul-16 09:28:24

Great - the whole atmosphere will be brilliant. We're all looking forward to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now