Glasgow - Nanny share, group child care and single parent support

(2 Posts)
user1476103291 Mon 10-Oct-16 13:57:06

Hi there,

I am a single parent of two boys, aged 6 and 8 years. We have no family support in Glasgow. I am currently finishing my masters degree so am very busy on top of being a parent.

I have a very unreliable babysitter and was trying to think what other options might be available to us. I was wondering if there were any other parents (single or otherwise) that might be interested in a nanny share (not live in for me as I don't have the space) or maybe interested in setting up a group of parents that will share child care. Maybe a rota system with a few parents taking all the kids so that the other parents can get a break.

Other ideas welcome. Hopeful to hear from you...

cla2012 Sat 22-Oct-16 22:57:44

Hi Hannah, what side/area of Glasgow are you in? My son is in childcare at the moment but I'm currently looking into options for after school/holiday cover. I'm not sure if a parent childcare group would work for me as the only time I could offer is weekends and limited evenings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now