Local Talk

1 to 1 swimming lessons

(4 Posts)
Pammyw Tue 29-Jan-13 21:38:44

Does anyone know of any teachers who will do this in the Cheltenham area please?

We have searched and can't find anyone!

StMarksMostly Wed 30-Jan-13 21:10:51

Have you tried www.bigwaveswimschool.co.uk/swimming-lessons? My daughter goes there for class based lessons, but I think they do one-to-one.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Pammyw Thu 31-Jan-13 20:59:24

That's brilliant, thank you. I will give them a call in the morning.

Not looking for anything in particular - I've been trying for ages to find a 1 - 1 instructor as my daughter is very anxious in the water, hopefully your recommendation will work!

Thanks again

StMarksMostly Thu 31-Jan-13 22:59:07

Hope so. My daughters possibly have the opposite problem (supreme over confidence. The one year old is convinced she can actually swim. The nearly four year old can but sometimes gets cocky on distance!) but I have heard from other mums that they have helped children with confidence issues.

Even the group classes have at least two adults and about six children in the group for the lower swim levels, so there is a pretty high level of interaction. We went and watched one lesson from the balcony before signing up.

Hope you get on ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now