Local Talk

Looking for a driving instructor in Cheltenham or Gloucester please

(3 Posts)

In Cheltenham or Gloucester. That's it really. Person about to learn is 24 year old male who, although he's driven old bangers off-road a bit and some farm machinery, has never had proper lessons and after years of using public transport/taxis will soon have a job where a car will be needed. New to the area so not many friends yet to ask this question.

There are just so many driving schools/instructors listed, it would be great to have personal experience recommendations!

Cheltnanny Sun 03-Mar-13 16:08:29

Hi
Slightly off topic but I'm also new to the area and in my mid twenties... If he is still looking for friends please pass on my email British nanny 2012 @gmail.com

(Without any spaces)

Thanks

Hi Cheltnanny - guess you are new to area connected to your job (MN name?)

Anyway I'm sure you'll soon get to know a crowd of people smile But this particular young man is actually "spoken for" on a serious basis and not sure his partner would appreciate him making contact, sorry !!!

There's a lot for early-mid 20's to do in Cheltenham (DD was student there) so you'll fit in well and have a good time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now