Moving to Cirencester area - primary school advice

(2 Posts)
Beeegcuddle Wed 21-Oct-15 13:13:20

Hi there

We are moving to Cirencester early next year and I was hoping that I could get some local thoughts and knowledge on primary schools in the area.

My son isn't due to start school until September 2017 so I am just starting to look at schools with a view to buying/renting a property that in close proximity to our preferred choice.

From reading around OFsted etc. I understand that Powell's and Stratton seem to be the oversubscribed and popular schools. Does anyone know anything about these or Cirencester and Siddington primaries?

Any information would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Zoiezoe1010 Wed 11-May-16 22:36:02

Hi! We are planing to move to cirencester next year too! And my 5 year old daughter will be starting school in sep 2017 as well. I am just starting to look at school options??? Figured I should start there and then look at places to rent. Have you heard any other advice? Don't see any responses to this thread but would love to hear another recommendation you might of found out or read about. Thanks!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now