Moved to Leckhampton with baby - Any groups / coffee etc?

(4 Posts)
Smeggle81 Thu 03-Dec-15 13:47:21

We've just moved to Leckhampton in Cheltenham with our 3 month old daughter. I was wondering if anyone knew any great mum & baby type groups in the area? We tried the Brown Jug in Leckhampton on Thursday last week but nobody was there and I've just got back from Bumps & Babes in Montpelier but there was only one other mum!

Keen to meet fellow mums here as our NCT group are all based in Stroud.

Failing groups does anyone in the area fancy meeting for coffee??!

Caketester Mon 21-Dec-15 19:48:32

Hi Kate! I used to live in Leckhampton, it's so lovely! Hope you're enjoying your new home.
I'm in Winchcombe now which is a bit of a drive, about 4 miles, nearish to the race course but it has the loveliest baby groups ever! They're at the Encounter church. There are lots of little cafes very near too. You'd love it! Little sparklers is a great group for babies and on Friday mornings is a larger group for all children under 4.
The only one I was going to recommend near you is the Montpellier one which used to be very popular.
There's a small cafe by the lido which is a good place to meet other mums, it has a few toys and soft play area (a small one!) It's called blue skies cafe.

Bouncealotbabies Wed 27-Apr-16 19:19:50

Hello everyone! Just to let you all know we are running some weekly stay and play sessions for toddlers and babies to play on bouncy castles and softplay sets with lots of toys.😊
We have st Barnabas church hall. Stroud road in Gloucester. 10.15am till 11:30 am
On a Tuesday morning 10:15 till 12pm we will be at the Stonehouse scout hut
We also go to the wheatsheaf hall in leckhampton Cheltenham on a Wednesday morning 10:15 am till 12pm.
£3 a child and £1 for extra siblings. (Great for childminders)
We have a lovely baby area for under 1s £1
Newborn babies are free!

We serve tea and coffee for 50p in Barnabas hall and at the Stonehouse scout hut. Free biscuits for all!
Whatever the weather fun!
Very safe environment for you children to learn new skillsand meet new friends. Come along and have some fun! Please check out my Facebook page for pictures or further details. Thank you

Bouncealotbabies Wed 27-Apr-16 19:20:46

St Barnabas church hall session is on a Monday😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now