Maths Times Tables

(2 Posts)
Key1989 Mon 11-Jul-16 20:45:00

Hi all,

I'm new to this website although I am a mother of three!....I have just started a new business, planning to sell my own educational gloves. I need some feedback though...can anyone who has children aged 5-11 give up an hour of their time ( Gloucester ) to take a look at the gloves and give feedback on 9th August ? Message me if you can come along...Thank you everyone!

NoahsArkHillview Mon 11-Jul-16 23:10:10

I am an experienced, qualified teacher and now work as a private tutor with Y4 & Y5 children helping them prepare for the Gloucestershire 11+ exam. I am also a grandmother. One of my grandchildren is aged 5 and will be entering Y1 in Sept. I am very keen for all children to have a secure knowledge of their times tables and to be able to respond with rapid, random recall. I would be interested to give you feedback on the educational gloves. I am always looking for ways to help children with their tables and to recommend anything I find useful to parents of my students.

I do have an appointment on 9th August so it would depend on what time you were planning to demonstrate the gloves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now