Local Talk

Hello out there!

(15 Posts)
AnotherStoryPlease Fri 08-Jul-11 12:16:22

Greetings and salutations grin

Had to think long and hard for a user name, everything I wanted was gone!Still dd kept insisting I read to her while I was doing this, hence the name smile

Are there any other Grantham mums/mums to be/dads out there? If so, please do drop in and say howdy. I'm going to do my best to look out lots of lovely events, places to go, places to eat around and about.

I'm in a village just on the edge of Grantham, so near Oakham, Stamford, Melton etc and will keep my ear to the ground for things to do in the area if you don't want to go too far.

Well, I'm off to feed the troops and change nappies (yay). Please do drop in though!

AnotherStoryPlease Sun 10-Jul-11 13:36:10

Anybody at all? Anyone in Grantham or the surrounding area?

AnotherStoryPlease Thu 21-Jul-11 15:36:57

There's nobody there?? Just little old me? <sniff>

MrsBananaGrabber Fri 05-Aug-11 00:13:15

Hi, I'm moving back to the UK from Canada. I have a 7 MO DD and will be moving to a village just outside Grantham, I would love to find a nice mums and tots I also have 2 DS who will be starting school in the UK for the first time.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

AnotherStoryPlease Fri 12-Aug-11 09:03:36

Hello MrsBanana!

Can I ask whereabouts you'll be moving to as I'll be able to get some info together for you.

There's certainly plenty to do around the place, and you're also in the middle of a lot of places for visiting.

grin

MusicwithMary Fri 19-Aug-11 12:12:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

AnotherStoryPlease Tue 23-Aug-11 15:15:09

This is the weekly call out to anyone in the Grantham or surrounding area. Anyone out there?

tobabyandbeyond Wed 31-Aug-11 15:27:00

Anyone fancy learning baby massage for FREE?

Learning calming soothing techniques on our FREE baby massage mini course!!

I am holding an Infant Massage Instructor Course 13th and 14th September in Grantham. As part of the training we offer FREE baby massage sessions for parents and baby to give the instructors an opportunity to instruct parents and babies under supervision.

All of the the trainee instructors are either massage therapists, health or childcare professionals, or parents who have used massage on their own children and will be fully supervised by myself an experienced infant massage instructor, health visitor and paediatric nurse.

Suitable for babies 6 weeks to crawling/ mobile. Places are limited so please get in touch asap!

Please contact me julie@tobabyandbeyond.com to book a place

Kind regards

Julie

eatonSY Tue 13-Sep-11 10:06:32

Hi!
This is the first time ever I have written a message.....
I have a 4 month old and a almost 3 year old and live in a village between Grantham and Melton, I am also looking for a good mums and tots metting nearby,

SamtheWeeble Thu 06-Oct-11 14:08:17

Hello!

I've just come across this messageboard so thought I would join in!

I live in Newark but have a studio in the village of Stoke Rochford, so am forever travelling around the area. I'm due in Decmeber with my first and would love to meet local Mums in the area.

I'm 37, so not quite a spring chicken but not ready for the "Tenna Ladies" yet either!

Sx

AnotherStoryPlease Sat 22-Oct-11 19:05:26

Hello ladies!

Mums and tots groups. Depends on where you are really. I know of a couple near me that are good - South Witham and also Little Bytham.

If they're not in the right place, let me know and I'll do some investigating for you grin

mousebooimp Tue 24-Jan-12 13:08:34

Hello!! I also live in a village just outside Grantham - have 2 at school and enjoying being at home with my 14 month old smile

TracyJayne Sun 29-Jan-12 13:51:36

Hi, I have a 14 month baby girl, I live in Grantham. Looking forward to using the toddler splash pool in Wyndham Park this summer. :-)

Labracadabra Fri 23-Mar-12 21:28:05

Hi I live between Grantham and Melton (in the same village as EatonSY I do believe!), I moved here in January from Kent so I don't know anybody (and I work full time so can't attend any toddler groups as they're all during the week!) I have a 17 month old DD and would love to meet up with other mumsnetters.

Lotty8 Wed 19-Jun-13 20:27:53

Hello!

I know some of this thread is quite old now but for those still looking for people...I move to south witham in 2 weeks and know nobody so am looking for groups that we could pop along to.

My little boy is 21 months and I'm aware that with the summer holidays coming up I may struggle with a lot of groups taking breaks so interested in anything that might continue outside of term.

Thanks smile
Lotty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now