Local Talk

Handyman In Blackheath/Greenwich (any recs?)

(7 Posts)
ThatScrotumCat Sun 27-Feb-11 13:08:42

We need various jobs doing around the house. A mix of tiling, decorating, fitting some kitchen units etc ... things my DH has been meaning to do for ages but never gets round to as he is self-employed himself & never has time.

Any recommendations?

MrsMogwai Sun 27-Feb-11 22:26:19

We've used www.handyman4london.com for a couple of jobs around the house. He also did a good job at a friends house too.

ThatScrotumCat Sat 05-Mar-11 22:08:33

Thanks Mogwai, just had a look at the website & he seems very reasonable smile

Will call on Monday.

MrsMogwai Sat 05-Mar-11 23:52:40

Great, let me know how it goes.

icancancan Thu 17-Mar-11 13:37:25

Hi we have just used this handyman (dominic) to do a small job and he was excellent - he does larger refurbishments too.

susan13 Thu 12-Apr-12 15:53:07

Hi we used Lance ..... great handyman who can do small or larger jobs fitted our kitchen and sorted out the electrics .... really good on price and great giving you tips and advice his number is 07502232346

BlueLocalHandymen Mon 30-Dec-13 16:06:05

If you are looking for handymen in Blackheath we have a very capable guy just down the road in Eltham. He is a retired police officer who has extensive experience. If you'd like more info drop me a line on nick@trustinblue.com and will see if he can help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now