Local Talk

Greenwich SE10 - Need a cleaner

(9 Posts)
ozhodge Wed 01-Jun-11 21:49:09

I desperately need a recommendation. We started with an Agency but the cleaner is hopeless. We will ask to change her but i've heard the best way is via recommendations. Looking for a cleaner 6 hours per week (2x3hrs). Main focus is on really good ironing (husband has work shirts he loves plus 2 kids). Then general cleaning.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

ozhodge Mon 13-Jun-11 20:52:29

Anyone?

MisSalLaneous Tue 14-Jun-11 00:40:16

ozhodge, we've got a fabulous cleaner (who's been with us for more than 4 years), but I'm not sure if she's still got hours available. She only does from 4pm onwards - if you'd like me to ask, please pm me and I'll send you details. Good luck with your search either way!

lizgow Mon 26-Sep-11 20:38:16

I am also looking for a cleaner 2 hours every fortnight if anyone knows of anyone, I live in the greenwich area.

hope74 Wed 19-Oct-11 08:42:20

Hi Lizgow/Ozhodge - did you guys find anyone? I am also looking for a recommendation for a private cleaner. 4 hours every fortnight. May increase to weekly once baby arrives in Feb 2012.

WelshRabbit Wed 19-Oct-11 09:17:38

Hi there. I think my cleaner has some slots available at the moment. She's a very sweet older Romanian/Russian lady. She doesn't do ironing for me but has done for a friend in the past. Let me know if you want more details or if you want me to pass your details on.

Tabster Wed 09-Nov-11 13:59:49

I have a wonderful nanny who also does cleaning - let me know if you're still looking for someone...

lvj0811 Sun 01-Apr-12 16:48:43

Hi. We're looking for a cleaner after 2 bad experiences. Could you possibly message me her details.? Getting desperate! Many thx

aliS23 Tue 17-Apr-12 12:33:17

Hi I have a very good cleaner if anyone is still looking, just message me for details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now