Local Talk

Mandarin speaking playgroup

(11 Posts)
Pinky90037 Sun 03-Jul-11 17:01:30

Hi, I recently moved to Greenwich (near Creek Road). My little boy is 15 months old now and I am looking for fellow Mandarin speaking mums who would like to start a Mandarin speaking playgroup so our little ones can get more exposure in a Mandarin speaking environment. Let me know if anyone is interested in starting something. smile

Blueangels Fri 08-Jul-11 23:42:05

I'm in the Barbican, with a 22 month old girl. I would be very interested in attending a Mandarin playgroup/lessons.

Let me know if you find anything or start one up.

Regards

Pinky90037 Mon 25-Jul-11 21:50:52

I found this Chinese Playgroup, and they offer sessions in Greenwich and Liverpool St. The latter is closer to you so should work better for you and your little girl.
http://www.linkchinese.co.uk/452e/content/view/108/42/

Classes start in September, so in the mean time, if there is more interested to this thread, we could consider setting something up. _

minggirlhome Mon 05-Dec-11 09:57:51

HI Pinky..

I stay at Greenwich (near Creek Road) too.. have a 26 mth old boy and an older schooling boy.

Am also looking for fellow mandarin speaking mum to meet up regularly on weekdays to expose my boy to more mandarin.

smile

yandan Wed 29-Feb-12 02:37:18

Maybe attending a Summer Camp in China is very useful and funny for children's mandarin study.

yandan Fri 02-Mar-12 04:04:59

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

sissymoon Tue 06-Mar-12 15:56:22

hi, i would be interested too, although my baby is not born yet so will be a while before he starts talking

Jiawang Mon 26-Mar-12 18:29:41

Hi Pinky and Minggirlhome,

I'm a new mum with a four month old boy, live near Greenwich station. I would like to get together with fellow Chinese mums in local Greenwich area. Let me know if you are interested. My email is jiawang2003@hotmail.com

Jia

X

echolv Fri 11-May-12 04:33:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

echolv Tue 29-May-12 03:26:04

Greenwichmummy Thu 23-Aug-12 22:52:06

Jiawang, Pinky and Minggirlhome
Im glad to come across this post having just registered now. Would love to meet up and introduce my 9 month old and expose him to Mandarin. If you are around tomorrow please let me know ans we could meet around Nat Maritime Museum or Old Naval College for coffee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now