Local Talk

Any family in Blackheath interested in nanny share?

(9 Posts)
noodlemania Wed 03-Aug-11 08:26:42

Hello mumsnet,

I am a mum of a very active and happy 13 months old baby boy and live in Blackheath Village (only 3 minutes walk from the station). I am planning to going back to work full time around October/November (very flexible on timing). I am looking for a family who live within walking distance from Blackheath Village and ideally with a baby similar age like my son. If you are interested please pm me and we can discuss further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

workingmummyjanny Sun 16-Oct-11 13:30:05

Hello,

I have just seen this post and am about to move to the area, Blackheath Village. You may have already found someone, but I have a little girl of 18 months, active and happy and would be very interested to share a nanny. It's a fantastic idea. Please get in touch.

noodlemania Sat 05-Nov-11 15:44:57

Hi Janny,

Apologies for my late response as I just saw your message. We haven't found any family yet. I am planning to go back to work around Feb/March 2012. But I am flexible on timing as long as I can get the right family and nanny.

I am trying to send this as private message so we can discuss offline but not sure how. Could you let me know your email address please and maybe we can talk over the phone/ meet up to see if we have similar requirements.

Thanks

bumponboard Sun 15-Jan-12 12:37:05

Hi - did you guys find a nanny for a share? I am based across the Heath in Blackheath Standard and I am looking for a nanny share starting at the beginning of March. We have a happy and very sociable 9 month old daughter who happily gets stuck in with other children. I work 4 days a week, Tues to Fri and need childcare from 8 am to 6 pm.

lpal Wed 01-Feb-12 00:13:08

Hi - I am a mum of a newly mobile and happy 11 month old baby boy. I'm going back to work in March and would love to find a nanny share in this area. We currently live in Lee about 15 minutes walk to Blackheath Village. If you're interested please let me know. We are very flexible on days but 4 would be ideal!

Thanks

noodlemania Tue 07-Feb-12 14:55:54

Sorry I didn't see these posts until today. I still haven't found any family and still interested in nanny share. I am going back to work full time mon-fri from 8 to 6pm. I live in Blackheath Village close to Montessori school Kingswoods hall.

If you are still interested in a nanny share please PM me and we can meet over coffee/tea to discuss further.

thanks

sarahmooney Thu 16-Feb-12 19:54:01

Hello, I am looking for someone to share my nanny two days a week (one of which will be a Friday), from April onwards. My son will be 8 months in April, and we have found a lovely nanny, and are sharing her with another family for three days a week. We are in Hither Green but would be happy to share with a family in Blackheath or Lee. Please PM me if you are interested, thanks, Sarah.

Chops81 Fri 08-Jun-12 13:44:28

Hi, Did you guys find someone to nanny share with? I live in Blackheath and have a 9 month old and I am interested in a nanny share 2/3 days a week, I'd love to hear from interested nanny's and parents. Thanks

Mris Sat 30-Jun-12 13:06:13

Hello!

I live in Eltham but am going to be taking my daughter to Blackheath High in September. I have a little boy who is currently 7 months (very laid back and happy) and am interested in a nanny share / childminder in Blackheath Village 4 days a week so that I could drop my son off in the same area as my daughter!

Please let me know if anyone has a nanny and would be interested in sharing :-)

Mary x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now