Local Talk

Pregnant and living in Blackheath / Eltham / Greenwich??

(5 Posts)
Mris Mon 19-Mar-12 07:51:44

I'm a local mum living in Eltham (mum of a 3 year old and 4 month old) and together with my friend Sarah (also a mum of two) we have been working (a little slowly with lots of milk, nappy and tantrum interruptions) on a new maternity wear product to solve a problem that we both experienced with maternity coats during our pregnancies. We're now at the stage where we are kind of happy but have no idea whether other women would use it / think there should be changes made. before we go any further we would be so grateful for your thoughts!!!! Cake, tea, a chance to meet other local mums-to-be and all our local mum knowledge in exchange!!! If you are free 13th April am and could come to my house in Eltham then please let me know and I will send you details. If you cant make that date please do still get in touch as we would love your views. As we hope to patent the product we hope you would be happy to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Thank you soooo much for reading (I do hope this message was ok to post, we are not trying to sell anything, just to make sure that the product we are working on really is something that would be useful to pregnant women)

I am no longer pregnant but have 2 year old boy and would ahve loved som decent clothes to wear while pregnant.

Hope you get a response soon, and well done girls!

Mris Thu 22-Mar-12 21:06:19

:-) Thank you so much for your message, really nice of you!!! Congratulations on your little boy!! If you're free and would be interested in coming along we would love your views!!! I may be changing the time to evening as it seems like that is better for working mums / mums-to-be!!!
xx

projectg Thu 24-May-12 15:39:16

I am rather late to this thread but as I can find so little on pregnant women in the Eltham area I thought I'd say hello!

Happy to offer my views on your exciting new product, and also very happy to meet other Eltham mums-to-be. I'm expecting no. 2, my DD is going to be 3 next month.

projectg Wed 20-Jun-12 15:29:22

Bump - anyone pregnant in Eltham?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now