Local Talk

Looking for part time Mother's Help (3-4 days morning/afternoon a week)

(2 Posts)
Jiawang Wed 04-Apr-12 17:47:47

Looking for part time Mother's Help (3-4 days morning/afternoon a week)

We are an easygoing family with a baby boy of four month old. As no parents' help available and dad works hard, I would love to have another pair of hands to help me out. I need someone who  understands the needs of a new mum, has experience in helping similar first time family. 

Work includes:
- baby: look after baby while I have a bit 'Me' time, such as nap, do my own things around the house.  Very patient and calm with baby's crying and holding/bobbing baby patiently to calm baby. 

-cooking: it will be a bonus if you are good and efficient at cooking and enjoy delicious food as I do and can help us with meal plan. Otherwise, it's Some cooking for freezer.

-household work: light work such as once a week hoover a two bedroom flat, mop living room floor once/twice a month, hanging washing out, dish washing. 

Be very flexible about which dates you can do and can change on last minute's notice as you understand that I'm a new mum and most of the times it's hard to plan ahead and sometimes I might want you to stay a bit longer and sometimes I might suddenly want to go out to meet other mums for a sanity chat but of course I will be reasonable in telling you as soon as I can about my plan and you can either do more hours on another day or be proactive about how to use the time such as fancy cooking, deep clean bathroom. 

We live in Greenwich, SE10. My name is Jia, my mobile is 07896234212.

Jiawang Mon 09-Apr-12 18:01:55

Just to update this message as below:

Looking for part time Nanny/Mother's Help (2-3 morning/afternoon a week)

We have a baby boy of 5 month old. We are looking for a nanny/mother's help who is very good with babies, understand them, knows how to interact with babies. 

You will not be the sole charge of the baby as I'm a stay at home mum and I'm exclusively breastfeeding. You will look after the baby including comforting him, interacting with him, change resuable nappies, and so on.
Very patient and calm with baby's crying and holding/bobbing baby patiently to calm baby. 

No cleaning/cooking is required unless the baby is asleep, light housework such as hanging washing out might be required.

We live in West Greenwich, SE10. My name is Jia, my mobile is 07896234212.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now