Local Talk

Greenwich/Bexley

(5 Posts)
reese83 Sun 22-Apr-12 20:55:55

Hello
I'm 30 weeks pregnant and wanting to meet other mums-to-be and mums in the area, none of my local friends have babies and so i really want to meet some other mums.
Is anyone interested in meeting up for a coffee or something or does anyone know of any good mother and baby groups etc.
Thanks
Reese

sinisterduck Sun 22-Apr-12 21:02:06

Hi Reese, I live in the same area, and made good friends through aqua natal classes, and pregnancy yoga classes. Not sure the classes did much good but it was lovely to meet other mums and was a relaxing environment!

GLL did classes at the Arches in Greenwich when I was pregnant- few years back now! Or try Crook Log they might?

Good luck for whenever you are due!

tigerbear Sun 22-Apr-12 21:06:06

Hello, would love to meet up - pm me and let me know when is good for you.
Can highly recommend Rucksack Music for when the baby is a few months old - v friendly group in Blackheath. Have you joined NCT classes? This is where I made all of my local friends.

freelancegirl Wed 25-Apr-12 14:54:19

Hi all, I am 27 weeks (EDD July 24th) and in Greenwich area with few local friends and none of them having a baby at the same time. Have started pilates at the place near the station (behind John Payne estate agent, can't remember the name) and am just booking NCT now. Up for friend-making too!

Ekpoma76 Tue 01-May-12 19:04:17

Hi all, let me know when you all want to meet up am due june ending/early july

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now