Local Talk

Anyone interested in a child friendly book club?

(2 Posts)
RocketMaman Mon 26-Nov-12 12:17:33

There are two things I want to do - join a book club and fill up some time on weekdays with the DSs, so I thought I'd combine the two.

I'd like to start a book club for people with or without children, but that children will be welcome at. Perhaps monthly on a Thursday morning, or more often if people would like. With lots of tea and cake, and no judging of anyone who doesn't manage to get the book read or toy strewn, undusted living rooms

So if anyone is interested please reply, with a book or two you'd like to read, and we'll see if we can get something sorted.

The books don't have to be the latest and most trendy, if there's something you've always meant to read stick it on the list smile

The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller
The Woman in Black - Susan Hill

RocketMaman Tue 11-Dec-12 15:22:48

Bumping.

We have a few interested and we're meeting this Thursday at 10.30 at Paul @ Maritime Museum to have a chat.

The plan is to read Black Swan Green by David Mitchell over Christmas and the meet Thursday 10th Jan.

Give me a shout if you're interested smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now