Local Talk

Childminder with Availability

(1 Post)
ChildminderSE185EG Sat 13-Apr-13 17:08:10

I am an OFSTED registered Childminder on the Woolwich / Charlton border.

I offer a warm, friendly, home from home environment with lots of books, toys and activities for stimulation and learning (and, of course, fun!). In addition to these, most days we attend one of the many local libraries, children’s centres, parks or playgroups. We are lucky to live in such a vibrant diverse area with lots of great things to do and I like to make the most of this, to the benefit of the children in my care. I believe that children learn and gain confidence through experience and independence, my aim is to provide a safe environment that encourages this.

My home is on a quiet road which allows for easy travel to either Woolwich Dockyard or Woolwich Arsenal stations with free parking available on adjacent streets.

In addition to my own girls of 6 years and 9 months I currently mind one child so my setting is relatively quiet.

I am happy to consider ad hoc or temorary/short term contracts.

If you think I can help you or if you would like any further information please contact me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now