Local Talk

Nurseries reviews

(6 Posts)
12Zee Sun 25-Aug-13 22:23:16

Hi, I have a 5 months old babygirl and need to decide in which nursery we are going to place her when I return back work. I have done some research including a few visits and so far I registered with or am considering the following nurseries: Blackheath Day Nursery, Lollipops Blackheath, Storkway nursery in Kidbrooke or The Coop nursery Charlton. Have you got any experience with any of them? Please share. Thank you.

12Zee Sun 25-Aug-13 22:27:06

Or can you recommend a different nursery? Thank you.

crunchybargalore Sun 15-Sep-13 15:00:08

These are more Greenwich based but RO is outstanding by Ofsted but hard to get into and I don't think many council nurseries are taking under 2 year old now.

Have heard very mixed reports about Teddies in East Greenwich (walk past it and you do always seem to hear children crying very loudly and teachers are very loud).

nannyplum1234 Tue 18-Feb-14 21:35:32

Hi, definitely do not recommend Springwells (east greenwich). We had both our kids there and we and our kids were not happy. we have since pulled our kids and settled them into a new nursery. Our kids and we are now so much happier - the staff at the new nursery are great, the owners are involved and responsive and the children and parents are happy. As it turns out, we have met ex-staff members of spring well who also did not have good experiences with the nursery.

Mettee Sun 02-Mar-14 23:06:27

Our son is at Blackheath Day nursery. Very happy with them. But long waiting list.

biltupri Tue 13-May-14 14:57:40

Any recommendations for Smart Teenies Nursery? Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now