New to the area and looking for friends

(5 Posts)
Catarinas Sat 06-Dec-14 13:46:30

New to the area (Abbey woods) and to the site. I am 36 weeks pregnant and just started my maternity leave. I would love to meet local friendly mums or mums to be for either hot drinks, lunch, walks or excercise.
Also does enyone have any suggestions regarding pregnancy yoga and or pregnancy massage services?

starsky0027 Tue 03-Feb-15 21:36:55

Hi Fan

I am a Maternity Reflexologist and have made plenty a mother-to-be snore or deeply relaxed whilst working their feet! It is an incredibly relaxing treatment for mother and calms baby too. Hormones are balances, circulation is improved and any pains and aches are relieved. Hope you are having a great pregnancy so far and if any concerns, or just in need of a superb foot massage that works wonders for the whole body too, please don't hesitate to contact me!
I charge £50 per 60min treatment including travel costs to your place, email me on:

Warm wishes.

starsky0027 Tue 03-Feb-15 21:39:22

Oh dear!

I see you were 36 weeks in December.. Well, congrats on your new arrival.

If in need of rebalancing systems post-natal.. same maternity reflexology applies! :-)

analia09 Sat 25-Apr-15 00:22:52

Hi catarinas! I just seen your post, I am looking for new mums in the are too, my baby boy is 6weeks old and my first language is spanish too, I would love to meet you for coffee, I am based in Blackheath. Just let me know if interested. Ani

Spanishama Wed 11-May-16 09:30:08

I am looking for some Spanish mums in Greenwich / Blackheath area. I am 38 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I am native Spanish.
It would be lovely to meet up for coffee or lunch.
Is there any place where you meet up regularly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now