Nurseries in Greenwich

(4 Posts)
JodiWang Fri 29-Jul-16 12:00:08

Does anyone have any recommendations for nurseries in Greenwich. I have looked at teddies which I wasn't that keen on altho some (old) reviews say it's great. Also looked at smart kidz and liked these but would like to look at others. I really like the new nursery in woolwich Arsenal - under1roof but will be a bit of a drive to and from there to Greenwich in the mornings.

Thanks

JodiWang Fri 29-Jul-16 12:02:31

Just to add I am near maze hill station

MellowSun Sat 13-Aug-16 22:17:19

Hi. My child goes to Smart Kidz and is happy. I only have experience of the Red and Green rooms, so from age 1+. The staff are friendly and the key workers really do bond with their assigned children. It can sometimes feel a little chaotic, but it's a busy nursery so that's understandable. They arrange a lot of outings, for example there's a beach trip coming up soon, and there was a Sports Day a little while back. They also arrange social evenings for parents every-so-often. I'm planning to take my child out before they move to the oldest kids' room though. I found that room to be quite small when we looked around, and I also feel there may be more focus on preparing for Reception at somewhere like Robert Owen, or at nursery's attached to primary schools (although they don't start accepting until the September after a child turns 3). Keep looking around and go with your gut instinct, but on the whole, my experience of having a 1 then 2 year old in Red then Green rooms has been positive.

UnmadeRoad1 Sun 14-Aug-16 16:21:21

My dcs all went to the Village Montessori in Blackheath (Kingswood Place) - truly fantastic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now