Local Talk

John Lewis Squares Cot (cotbed size) for sale

(3 Posts)
FrequentTraveller Sat 09-Jan-10 23:09:50

A stylish and sturdy cot in white, with recessed panels, square posting, and straight lines.

It is extremely practical as it has three height settings for the base so you can raise the mattress up very high for a baby before it can sit and then gradually lower it as the baby grows older.

I am selling this as my daughter has just moved to a bed. It has been used for about 2 years.

Dimensions (approx - give or take 0.5 cm):
width - 82.5 cm
length - 164 cm
height - 85 cm

The cot takes mattress size - 70cm x 140cm
If you want the mattress you are very welcome to take it included in the price (it is also from John Lewis and has a washable cover)

£100 pick up in SE10 (Greenwich)
photos here - www.gumtree.com/london/85/52241385.html

AnitaCh Mon 14-Jun-10 17:21:29

Hello. I was just wandering whether you were able to help. I would so appreciate it. I have a squares cotbed but I've lost the instructions to convert it to a junior bed. I'm at my wits end as I can't work it out and john lewis are not able to send copies of the instructions. Do you still have the instructions for yours and would you be ok to give me a few pointers or send me a copy of the instructions. Thanks so so much in advance.

I know this is a long-shot, as it's 3 years since you started this thread (!!) but I have the same problem with our 2nd hand JL Squares cot bed and we don't have instructions either. Just wondering if you managed to get hold of a copy from the lady who sold her's and, if so, whether you would be kind enough to photocopy or scan them and post/ email them to us please? If not, does anyone else have a copy they could share with us? Thanks so much!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now