Local Talk

Flexible childcare needed SE10

(3 Posts)
Observatory Tue 16-Jul-13 08:44:36

Hi there. I am a freelancer who tends to work short (typically 4-12 weeks) but full-on, full time contracts.

I'm currently at home with DD (7 months) but starting to think about working again in the autumn / winter. Ideally, I will alternate jobs with longish periods of not working, to spend time with DD. To complicate things further jobs often come up at fairly short notice.

I guess what I really need is a childminder or nanny who would be prepared to take DD perhaps 1 day a week all the time (I'd like some continuity for her even when I'm not working), then be flexible enough to go up to full time when needed. Does anyone know anyone who would work like this / are you a childminder who'd be prepared to do this?

Alternatively, I suppose if anyone wanted to nanny share on this basis that could be an option (will post in nanny share too).

Any suggestions v gratefully received!

Thanks in advance.

RiaBexleyGreenwichLE Tue 16-Jul-13 12:46:03

Hello! I have tweeted your request to our followers so hopefully you'll get a response soon smile

Observatory Tue 16-Jul-13 21:31:13

Thank you, that's great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now