Local Talk

Hairdresser recommendation please.

(9 Posts)
parachutes Sun 02-Jan-11 18:55:38

Hello, happy new year to you all.

I am definitely getting my hair cut short next weekend so am in desperate need of hairdresser recommendations please. I also need to get highlights re-done (usually have a few different light/blonde-y colours). Godalming is closest town to me but am happy to travel considerable distances for someone that comes highly recommended.

Please help. I cannot go on looking like this.
I thank you.

exhaustednurse Sun 02-Jan-11 20:09:29

I can recommend Clippers in Guildford, in Jefferies Passage.

I have Gary cut my hair, but my usual colourist has gone on Mat leave.

If you go to their website they often have discounts for new customers.

parachutes Mon 03-Jan-11 13:41:29

Hi exhaustednurse, thanks for that, I will look them up.

Any more?

parachutes Sun 16-Jan-11 14:32:45

exhaustednurse: went to Clippers and they were fab! Vicky did my colour and Steph my hair-thank you.

exhaustednurse Mon 17-Jan-11 20:35:47

Glad to hear it went well!

OompaLumpa Tue 01-Feb-11 15:52:14

hee hee still can't walk down Jefferies Passage without giggling at the name....

Hammish Tue 15-Nov-11 13:16:57

Hi exhaustednurse, I used to have Gary cut my hair, originally when he was at saks and now at Clippers but he has recently left Clippers and I need to track him down as I've just had a dissapointing haircut by his replacement - only Gary can cut my hair like I want it done!

Any idea of his surname or conact number???????

I will be eternally grateful!!!!

KatOD Thu 05-Jan-12 04:22:36

Hello, I am really nervous around hairdressers but, after 10 years in Godalming, found Paul Morris at Scully and Scully brilliant. He works with one of the colourists there (sorry forgotten name) who did a really good job for me. Good luck!

whatever2 Tue 18-Jun-13 13:18:07

Hi Hammish,
I've been looking for Gary as well and came across your post. Since you posted long time ago did you find him?
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now