Local Talk

cleaner require WEYBRIDGE

(6 Posts)
Mirandar Wed 28-Mar-12 10:16:39

hi,
i am looking for a cleaner 3 x 5hrs a week. preferably mon, wed & fri 8am - 1pm
we have been through an agency for the last 3 months and they have had 6 different girls in our house and i have just noticed i am missing a whole lot of stuff and have decided to just try to get someone private
thanks

Whizkidwithacrazystreak Thu 29-Mar-12 11:47:26

Poor you. I can't believe you have found items missing.

I use a Brizillian girl called Dayanne and her number is 07704237753. She's lovely, reliable, but I'd have to say that I have had better cleaners. I've also strugged to find good ones here in Weybridge as most of the excellent ones become full time housekeepers.

Good luck.

mmmarvellous Mon 02-Apr-12 17:23:49

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with a cleaning agency - we are not all the same. I've had a cleaning company operating in Weybridge area for 10 years now and we have very strict guidelines of recuirement & spot checks to eradicate issues you have had. If you are still unsuccessful in finding someone privately please check out our website www.mmmarvellous.co.uk or give the office a call on 02089412791. All the best in your search.

Mrscoit Tue 12-Jun-12 17:41:06

Hi Mirandar, how did you get on with your search? I'm also looking for someone - I was about to contact an agency but am now worried it may be the one you used! Can you tell me which agency it was?
Thanks

Hi ladies, I know a very good cleaning company who I see each week at a networking group I belong to in Weybridge. They are called Speclean and it is run by Diana, who has a team of reliable cleaners. You can speak to her on 020 3417 6522 or www.speclean.co.uk . I am sure she would be happy to chat to you and provide a quote. Good luck.

Dayanne Mon 23-Jul-12 18:32:26

Dayanne says: Hi how r u? I saw your ad this site i'm interested in, work in the region to 2 years and have good experience and good references. If you need I can send you my references, I have experience in house keeping, baby sitting, dog walking, ironing. I'm working in weybridge, cobhan, walton on thames and region..
Tks Dayanne 07704237753 reliable services at very competitive rates no agency fees.
Email dayanneproenca@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now