Local Talk

Guildford/Godalming - Child friendly pub?

(3 Posts)
christmasmum Mon 25-Jun-12 11:02:34

Hi

I hope someone who lives in or near Guildford can help me! I have a random day travelling and have to get between visiting relatives in Guildford until 5pm and Portsmouth to go on the night boat to France which doesn't leave until 22:45. I therefore have about 5 hours to kill on the one hour journey! I was hoping to give the kids tea in Guildford/Godalming area and tire them out so they'll sleep on the way down but I can't find any family type pubs with a play area or soft play on the internet - does anyone know of anything in the area?!

Thanks!

TheMoreItSnows Mon 25-Jun-12 11:17:57

Don't know Guildford that well, we're further down the A3, but there is a good softplay place at Horndean (just before Portsmouth on the A3) here if that helps? Also a nice park in Clanfield - just north a bit - Peel Park with easy parking, climbing frames/zip wires etc if the weather was nice.
Other than that Seven Stars at Stroud (2 mins off the A3) is child friendly, with a small playground outside.... here

christmasmum Mon 25-Jun-12 12:39:15

Ooh, thank you, that Stroud one looks lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now