Local Talk

Can anyone recommend a cleaner or know one looking for work?

(11 Posts)
parachutes Mon 24-Aug-09 13:45:26

Hi, would love to hear from anyone who has, or knows of, a cleaner looking for a few extra hours a week. Or a recommended cleaning company. Thanks smile

purpletiger Sat 29-Aug-09 19:17:39

whereabouts are you? Can recommend Domestic Goddesses in the Godalming area. Email catherine@domestic-goddesses.co.uk - I had a cleaner from them until I stopped work to have DS and had to do it myself sad

AngelNanny Mon 31-Aug-09 23:57:50

Hi Parachutes, where abouts are you. I am available in the Woking area

Regards

i have just found a new cleaner, in the guildford area. I think she's looking for more work.

JJsMummy Tue 15-Sep-09 14:33:59

Hi FrazzledFairyFay,

I have just moved to Shalford and am looking for a cleaner too - do you think your cleaner might be interested? Thanks!

I'm in shalford too. She has just started working for a friend of mine in Guildford. I'm not sure if she efinitely needs more hours, but if you email me at frazzledfairyfay@yahoo.co.uk then I'll send you her name and mobile number

Zimm Mon 19-Jul-10 10:32:47

Hi,

I like green clean solutions - a local company that are very pleasant, polite, do a good job and use only green cleaning products. Kate

MamaBaby Thu 12-Aug-10 14:36:49

AngeNanny, I am also looking for cleaner in Woking area. What's the best way to get in touch with you.

chegggersplayspop Thu 12-Aug-10 14:50:39

I use selclene. Been very happy with them.

LJB1974 Thu 06-Sep-12 22:06:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Jenya Wed 12-Sep-12 10:24:31

Hi! I am looking for a house cleaner in Weybridge! Can anyone recommend some? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now