Local Talk

Need a Babysitter in the West Surrey Area?

(1 Post)
emmapeacock2 Mon 24-Aug-09 21:08:30

Areas Covered: Camberley, Deepcut, Frimley, Frimley Green, Mychett, Farnborough, Chobham, Lightwater, Cove, Sandhurst, Yateley, Crowthorne, Windlesham, Sunninghill, Sunningdale, West End, Knaphill, Woking, St John's, Horsell, Ottershaw, Row Town, Woodham, New Haw, Pirbright, Burrow Hill. (anyone located within 5-10 mins of places listed here please don't hesitate to enquire as I may be able to get to you)

Times: Tues-Fri - 7pm onwards (Mondays occasionally available) Saturday/Sunday - All day/night.

Experience - 8 years experience birth-teens in variety of settings - babysitting, Nursery, Pre-school, childminding. References available on request.

Childs home or Yours: Childs

CRB: Yes

Driver: Yes, have own car.

Smoker: No

Qualifications: Currently studying NVQ L2 Childcare and Development.

Rates: £6.50ph weekdays before 11pm, £7.50ph 11pm-midnight, £8ph after midnight. £7.50ph weekends before 10.30pm, £8.50ph 10.30pm-midnight, £9ph after midnight. Rates for more than one child nagotiable, no more than 4 children depending on ages.

Contact Emma: emma.peacock2@googlemail.com, 07798685409 (I work 8am-5.30 (In a Childrens Days Nursery , so please feel free to leave me an answerphone/text message and I will get back to you once I am home from work!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now