Local Talk

Lower Clapton Nursery Recommendations/Revi ews - Teddy Bear, St Michaels, Independent Place

(4 Posts)
k808state Wed 04-May-11 12:53:09

Hi,

I'm currently looking into a part time nursery places for my 8 month old son and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations or reviews.

Currently looking at
Teddy Bear Nursery, Mayola Road.
St Michael's Day Nurseries, Thistlewaite Road
Independent Place, Shacklewell Lane.

Would love to hear your experiences

Thanks

Kate

MissBetsyTrotwood Thu 19-May-11 20:02:29

I don't have any experience of any of these, save looking at Teddy Bear Nursery when looking for a place for DS about 4 years ago. The staff seemed nice but it was a bit dingy and little or no outdoor space from what I remember.

Friends of mine have had very good experiences at Clapton Park Children's Centre at the end of Daubeney Road.

catbd Wed 25-May-11 21:07:34

My little girl has been at Indepedent Place since she was 8 months (she's nearly 3 now) and has always been very happy and secure there. There was a bit of disruption a while back with a change of manager and several staff, but things have settled down again and the children didn't seem bothered by it. The garden is small but adequate and they made some improvements to it and to the baby room recently. I haven't got any experience of the others, but I would recommend visiting Independent Place to see what you think.

claptonkid Mon 19-Nov-12 21:36:11

Did you end up at clapton park - have been accepted for a place there so keen to hear anything about it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now