Toddler groups /class on Friday?

(5 Posts)
Cosima7 Wed 14-Sep-11 19:12:07

I'm looking for a good playgroup / class for my 19 month old on a Friday - morning or afternoon
Has anyone got any recommendations?
Many thanks!

Grassy08 Fri 02-Mar-12 08:47:48

I know that there are music classes in both Homerton Library and Hackney Central on Friday mornings. They start at 9.30 and are very popular.
There's also a great class called Romp and Roll which is on from 9.30 at St Johns Church but it's currently not on. Due to start up end of April I think.
If you hear of any others please let me know as I'm desperate for things to do on a Friday in Hackney

camilleb Wed 04-Apr-12 13:48:54

My daughter attends Grasshoppers Nursery - a parent run community nursery. We hold an community outreach session on Fridays - with George the Music Man and friends. It runs from 10.00 -12pm and is open for all parents to attend with their kids. We provide snacks (organic, vege and fruits) and tea and coffee for parents. There are also currently a few childcare places available on certain days (ages 2-5years) and spaces available in Sept - for those that are interested more info here
or come along to the outreach session and check it out

tompalms Tue 17-Jul-12 20:05:47

hi there
I work in a local children centre called Mapledene and Queensbridge CC and we provide a Bouncy Castle (Toddlers World) session which is very popular with parents and everyone is invited if you would like to come along please come for 9 as spaces are very limited we also have Active women which Crèche Provided subject to spaces in the afternoon (1-3pm)
if you would like to view our full timetable please see the link below
If you would like anymore information please call 020 7249 8139
Many thanks
Thomas Quinn

dilys4trevor Wed 18-Jul-12 14:22:33

The above stay and play at Mapledene on Friday AM is one of the best I have been to in Hackney (even if you do need to be up super early). The bouncy castle bit is worth a trip in itself but aside from that, there is a big outdoor play area at Mapledene and loads of toys. I've moved away from Hackney now but I still miss it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now