Local Talk

Nanny wanted from 1 June 2012 in E5

(3 Posts)
Esylam Wed 11-Jan-12 20:50:57

We are looking for a nanny for three boys who will be just over 1 year in June 2010.

Two of the boys will need a nanny 4 days a week and the third one 2-3 days a week.

Requirements:

- Fluent English
- Valid UK work permit
- CRB checked
- Previous experience
- Baby first aid certificate
- Ideally someone who lives locally

Please let me know if you know anyone suitable.

KAYNANNY27 Thu 16-Feb-12 19:40:27

Hi
I have a lovely friend MaryJane who has baby expierence and twin expierence mother of two. Very hardworking, honest lady, 30 years old.
Currently works 24/7 for a italian VIP family in Perugia Itay. She is looking to find a new role in London or Europe come June.
If anyone knows of a role please get in contact.
She can also provide sleep consultation and night nanny/maternity nurse.
She i looking for Live IN role in London ideally.
I have worked with her personally and highly recommend, fluent in Italian, English and Tavalog.
eugenio_jane@yahoo.com

virginia7 Wed 29-May-13 13:31:55

Goodmorning,
I am Virginia Valli, I’m an Italian independent midwife.

I graduated in April 2009, at the university of Milan. After three years of school and internship, I started immediately with the indipendent profession.

I’ve been in India and in Malaysia with a family, I worked as a private midwife and as a maternity night nurse and as a nanny .

Now I live in london, hackney wick.

I’m loving, patient and kind, with a real enthusiasm for taking care of children, playing with them, watching them grow. I love being social and I love helping little people learn new things about the world around them. I am fully qualified, reliable and organized. Happy to cook healthy food. Im vegan but i cook any kind of food.

I have been working with children, mothers and family in a variety of settings for over 4 years.

I am able be flexible and work daily or nightly.

I hope you will keep my request into consideration;
I am available for any interviews.
virginia.valli@gmail.com

Best Regards

Virginia Valli

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now