Local Talk

Suzuki music lessons

(3 Posts)
MamaSometimes Thu 02-Feb-12 17:40:52

Sitting on the sofa at Suzuki Hub over in Haggerston listening to beautiful music coming from the various rooms all around me. And much giggling from one room in particular (something my childhood music lessons never involved I tell you). Love it. Whatever the nonsense said about Suzuki, it sure feels (and sounds) like good learning to me. There are worse ways to spend your time I reckon.

elportodelgato Thu 09-Feb-12 11:21:52

agree - really loved it when we visited but they require a HUGE time commitment from parents and children which is totally incompatible with any form of paid employment wink and I need that paid employment to afford the Suzuki class - sigh vicious circle...

MamaSometimes Thu 09-Feb-12 14:22:16

I hear you. My daughter is still young but I am kind of dreading the coming avalanche of after school activities... at the moment all we do after nursery is music 2 days a week and a swimming class on the weekend. But I see families all around me busy with something or other to do (and I presume pay for) every afternoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now