Local Talk

Mum-to-be Needed

(1 Post)
KatherineStokey Fri 17-Feb-12 16:03:38

Hello,

I am currently studying a Masters in Psychoanalytic Observational Studies, at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. As part of my course, I am required to observe a baby from birth to 2 years old for just one hour a week. As an observer, I will not be doing assessments, offering assistance or making recommendations. The family will not need to do anything special for my visit. I will be there as a friendly, non-judgemental visitor. It can be an extremely exciting opportunity for both mother and observer to devote some time purely to the baby. In this time I hope to learn as much as possible from seeing a baby developing in a nurturing family.

I work as a Learning Mentor in a local school in Stoke Newington and have a lot of experience of working with children and families.

I have current CRB documentation and a reference letter from The Tavistock and Portman can be provided.

If you are interested in having a chat or hearing more information about what this may involve, I'd be happy to talk with you or pass on any further details.

I look forward to hearing any responses,

Best wishes,

Katherine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now