Local Talk

nanny share in N16

(6 Posts)
maite Wed 25-Apr-12 09:46:13

Hi there,
I am looking for a part-time nanny share for my 10 months-old daughter, in Stoke Newington.
As I work as a free-lancer I am very flexible for days and times, I will fit in other parents' schedule.
Fingers crossed!

Lottie1983 Tue 08-May-12 21:37:07

Hi there
I'm moving to Clapton/Stoke Newington in a month's time and have found a really lovely nanny for our daughter, who is 18 months old. The nanny will be with us Mon, Tues and Wed, from 9-6, and we're looking for someone to share with us... Maybe this would work for you?!
Do let me know if you're interested.
Cheers!
Charlotte

zonkmeister Sat 04-Aug-12 12:10:37

Hi there, We live in E8 - just off Graham Road and have a lovely nanny, Charlotte, who is with us 3 days a week but then full time from September.We are looking for a nanny share - how many days a week do you need?

Marcy

Benri Thu 22-Nov-12 05:28:12

Hi, I live in stokey, near the high street toward dalston, and I'm looking for a nanny share starting in feb for my 10 month old girl, Tuesday to Friday, 8-6. Is anyone still looking? I have some flexibility about which days.

123feel Fri 23-Nov-12 09:48:13

There are also some Nannies advertising on this site looked under "Childcare and Education" and then Nannies.

zonkmeister Thu 21-Feb-13 23:19:15

Hi Benri, are you still looking for a nanny share? If so we have a nanny to share with our 13 month old daughter. Give me a shout on 07970 541 178 - Marcy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now